We hope you are ready to take your Secret Blogger gift to the next level. Darleen is sharing her proven tips for making this year’s exchange a raging success. Give these a try. You won’t regret it.
- Take it personal. We really encourage participants to get to know the person your gift is headed to, check out their blog and social channels (secretly). The more personal the better, and handmade, down home is exactly the style of this exchange.
- Connect your ag. We also encourage you to share a part of your Ag industry with your recipient in your gift. Highlight what makes your farm, state, commodity, or family Christmas tradition special.
- Ag bloggers just wanna have fun. Have fun shopping and putting together the perfect gift for your blogger! P.S. homemade Christmas goodies make the perfect addition to any package.
- Say thank you. When you receive your gift be sure to reach out to your sender and tell them Thank You! Make a connection with the person who took the time to get to know you. Follow their blog and social channels. Tag a quick post on your preferred social with the hashtag #tccc16 and tag your sender too!
- Have Fun! This is all about sharing the Christmas cheer with a fun surprise in the mail box and a new connection!
We hope this exchange can become a treasured holiday tradition that you look forward to. That you can value the new connections and friendships this fun event creates.
Wait, what? You haven’t signed up yet? Remember to sign up before November 30 to be included in this year’s exchange!
If you have any questions at all don’t hesitate to contact us at the e-mail addresses below!
*Host Disclaimer: We are looking forward to hosting and organizing The Country Christmas Connection and hope you will be patient with us as we work out the kinks in the first year. We also need your help to make this a successful and fun exchange. If you plan to participate, you must be willing to agree to all the points above. The only way this works and is fair for everyone is for you to fully participate. If you can’t agree to any point above then this exchange is not for you. Failure to fully participate will result in our asking you not to participate again. We can’t stress enough that this is about the connections you will make and hope you will find the same value that that we cherish!*