I’m a self-proclaimed Twitter addict. Why? Some of my ‘best’ online friends have come from interactions on Twitter. Although I realize, at times, there canbe some snarky happenings, for the most part Twitterland is a place full of good neighbors. To honor my neighbors, I’d like to help you start your week off on the right foot. What’s a girl to do when she wants to give a positive shout out to these outstanding people??
She creates Monday’s Magical Top Ten #Tweethearts!!
So…How do you become a #Tweetheart?
Simple. Easy, peasy.
- Did you follow me this week and sent me a REAL direct message? You might be in.
- Have you helped spread the word about the Top Ten #Tweethearts? Great, you are in the running.
- Did you @mention me on Twitter? Could be you.
- Have you visited my blog & tweeted about it? Yep, your name is in the hat.
- Have you offered to sponsor a post? You might be on the list.
- Let’s say someone needs some help with a craft and you help out…if I’ve seen it, I’ve probably written your name down.
- If I happen to see you are needing followers and you are going about it in a positive non-spammy way, I’ll keep you in mind.
MOST importantly, I watch for genuine people who help each other out, give praise and make Twitterland a happy place!
Keep a’watchin Twitter on Monday nights and you just might see your handle! The following Tuesday an in depth review of each #Tweetheart will be published. Will you be a #Tweetheart??